Minutes April 7 2008
Present: Clara Chow , Sach Catts, Danny Kennedy, Lisa Farrell, Andrew Newman, Adam Adelpour
- Leaves of Absence
-Andrew has been corresponding with Grant about using the hall but has no definite answer.
-Danny has begun devising non-exec positions for the running of SCASS.
-Sach is resigning from Silver Spoon Gallery Director position.
- General Business
-We all agree to have the AGM Wed 30th April 2008.
– We will have 5 executive positions. President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Gallery Director.
-We will have approx 20 non-Exec officer positions devised by Danny.
-Andrew will continue to correspond with Grant about using the hall on the 30th.
-Danny will put up posters for the AGM advertising the event and the Officer and Exec positions.
– Danny will contact Josh Boerma about being Vice President.
– We will set some time at the end of semester two for the opening of Dead Space.
– We will keep the Silver Spoon if someone wants to run it.
SCASS ART PRIZE
– Date? Everyone agrees sometime around the end of second semester which doesn’t clash with the Grad Show.
– Venue? Everyone agrees we will submit proposals to Mori Gallery and SCA Galleries.
– Adam will organize meeting with the Dean ASAP.
– All of the Exec should produce a piece of writing about their position for the AGM.
– We (Exec) will write a draft of the annual report for Wed 16th April.