AGM Minutes 30th April 2008
1. Apologies and leaves of absence
2. Correspondence/ Exec Reports
– Andrew Newman gives his 2007 Annual Report. This report outlined the transition from SASCA to SCASS and gave a debrief of the main events that SCASS had undertaken from its inception up to the AGM. (see report)
-The 2007 Annual Report is moved to be accepted and is moved by Sarah Newall and seconded by Matt Yeldam.
-Danny Kennedy outlines SCASS’ main financial transactions undertaken from its inception up to the AGM in his Treasurer’s Annual Report.
-The 2007 Treasurers Annual Report is moved to be accepted and is moved by Sarah Newall and seconded by Matt Yeldam.
– President Summery (see report).
3. General Business
MOVE TO MAKE GREGORY STEVENS A LIFE MEMBER OF SCASS
– Andrew Newman moves to make Gregory Stevens a life member of SCASS and there is a unanimous decision to accept.
NOMINATIONS FOR POSITIONS
1) President- Peter Dixon
2) Vice President- Adam Varnhed
3) Treasurer- Danny Kennedy
4) Secretary- Adam Adelpour
5) Circus- Elizibeth Seares
6) Deadspace- Adam Varned, Peter Dixon, Jack Mochan
7) IT Officer- Christopher Lapa
8) Music- Matt Yeldam, William Colvin, Jesse Donald
9) Publicity Officer- Sam Henning, Elanie Aslanidis
10) SCAR Editor- Laura McLean, Clara Chow, Elanie Aslanidis
11) Silver Spoon Director- Luke Strevens, Sach Catts
12) Three Weeds Art Prize Director- Katrina Kleu, Mayke McGragh
13) Sports Officer- Peter Skinner, Willem Van Ekert
14) Film Club Organiser- Jack McGrath
All the positions with single nominees are appointed by default. All positions with multiple nominees are to be occupied co-operatively by the listed nominees.
The unfilled positions are:
-Art Scholl Ball Director(s)
-Year and Studio Reps
-Sponsorship and Advertising Directors(s)
-Womens, Queer, Anti-Racism Officer(s)
-Callan Park Liason(s)
The next meeting is agreed to be on Friday 2nd of May 2008. The meetings will be every week and alternate between general SCASS meetings and gallery oriented meetings. The first meeting will be a general SCASS meeting.