SCASS Weekly Meeting Minutes 16th May
- Apologies and Leaves of Absence
- Correspondence and Exec Reports
– Arts School Ball Directors proposed themes for the ‘Roompas’ party and the Art School Ball. They are: ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ for Roompas and ‘Great Artists and Artworks’ for Art School Ball. The Roompas party is June 12 at Q BAR on Oxford street.
– Danny Kennedy reported back on the keys for the office. We need one more set returned to Grant Crompton before the ball starts to roll.
– Sach Catts has started a financial outline for the potential New Gallery on main campus and will have it done by the 22nd May meeting.
– Pete Dixon has put up a roster in the SCASS Lounge for minding the office.
- General Business
NEW EXEC MEMBERS
– Luke Calarco and Barbie Procobis are the new Directors of the provisionally titled ‘Foodspace’ gallery outside the canteen/café.
– Meeghan O’Shea is the new SCASS Environmental officer.
– Tessa Stevens, Allie Foster, Belle, Annika and Josie are all the co-operative Arts School Ball Directors. They will also be handling the upcoming COFA/SCA ‘Roompas’ Party.
– We still need a group to organize the SCASS Art Prize ASAP.
– BBQ minutes and 9th May meeting minutes were verified.
– The core exec will meet Chris Lapa at 1pm on Thursday 22nd May to discuss the website.
– The next SCASS BBQ is June 4th. Jack McGrath is planning to do an outdoor Film Night on the lawn following the BBQ and a masters student has shown an interest in doing performances at the same time. Both could potentially be regular Wednesday events.
– Make sure any planned events go through the SCAR and Publicity Officers.
– Everyone is free to use the P.A system in the SCASS Lounge.
– Next meeting is 23rd May and all are welcome.
– Meeting with the Dean has been moved to Montday the 26th May at 1pm in the Deans office above admin. All exec welcome.