Did you know that thousands of Russians have especially booked weddings on this day, due to the auspicious nature of the date?
1. Minutes/business from previous meeting
2. Report backs: Especially 3 Weeds Art prize directors, circus co-ordinator, Dead Space Gallery directors, “Abbatoir” gallery directors. How are plans going?
3. BBQ debrief – how was it, what could we do better next time?
4. Decide who will take up paid work at Open Day, and who’s behind the BBQ working for love!
Nerida: “I’ll need two ambassadors to work from 9.30am to 4pm, they will be meeting and greeting people as they enter the college and counting how many people come in too. I need one ambassador to work from 10.45 to 4pm running tours around the studios/facilities, each tour is just under an hour, and just generally helping people on the day. The rate of pay is approximately $21 per hour, but I will check this and send you a confirmation email. Lunch/refreshments are also provided for ambassadors at the Open Day.”
5. Meeting with the Dean Wednesday next week – any new agenda items?
5.1 Also, Jason from ACCESS should be coming out to sell Access cards next week – how can we publicise this?
6. SCASS art prize… any movement?
7. Verge Festival. Lisa has stepped down, plans from here.
8. National Day of Action, Wednesday 20 August – “Demand Fair Student Income Support”. Can we put up posters, publicise in SCAR, hopefuly get a little SCA contingent going?
9. The SCASS hire system: did we get the projector back? From now on only hire to students.
10. SCASS reflection time. Who are we, what is the nature of our being? Jack’s long convo with some dude at the BBQ