SCASS Weekly Meeting Minutes 29th August 2008
1.Apologies and Leaves of Absence
2.Correspondence and Exec Reports
–There will be no performance at Jack McGrath’s film night on September 24th 2008. Sam henning will take care of advertising. It starts at 6.00 and there will be free booze for access members.
– Danny Kennedy talked about some event guidlines:
USU logo must be on any advertising, Danny requires a copy of any publicity, attendance lists are compolsary, print out of facebook pages, give Danny all recipts and the licence No. of the pub or venue.
-3 Weeds Prize work is all hung, the flyers are printed and so are the voting sheets.
– Betty from the Cafe is upset about the mess made when the Abbotoire is being painted.
-Danny Kennedy has purchased all the food for the BBQ exept bread. The BBQ will be free for Access members.
-Danny Kennedy’s opening was well attended and went smashingly. One point was that the Ded-Space galery needs lighting.
– SCASS will buy a marquee for rain cover at events.
– Danny Kennedy met the Verge conveners regarding the Verge Day at SCA. Lisa Farrell will be e-mailed regarding the jumping castle for the day. The castle will be paid for by SCASS.
– Jason Gantry is meeting with the Three Weeds Managers about potential USU benefits with Kat Kleu.